Friday, March 2, 2012

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? - Formal (and Informal) Couple Shots

This will be a post where I let the pictures do most of the talking, but I do have to preface it with a little story.

So you'll remember our gorgeous bridal party photos from yesterday? Well, but for the sneakiness of my mom, those pictures would never have come to be. You see, when we left the church with our photographers in tow, we were on the way to what we believed would be a couple shoot. My mom suggested a park five minutes from the church and we were on our way!

The photo shoot was going swimmingly when all of a sudden we turn around and see our bridal party approaching! It turns out that when we left our bridal party were unsure of what to do next so my mom very sneakily said "Why don't you join them. They're only over at _____ Park?" And they were off!

We were happy to see them, but we had to move fast to get as much couple shooty goodness as we could before the bridal party made their way across the field. My photographer said "Ok guys, just be together and make-out. We'll do the rest". I think some of those photos are our favorites ;).


Walking across the field to get to our first location!







I think this photo is so perfect. I'm smiling from ear to ear and Mishka is looking ahead, as if to our future :).


Me leading Mishka- we're doing a lot of that these days ;).


I love the way he looks at me :).



Trying to keep me from sinking too deeply in the mud.


"Ok guys just make-out!"


After awhile, our photographers had our bridal party move on to our next (and final) location and we stole a few sunset silhouettes against a nearby tree.





Then it was our turn to move onto the next and final location which means...

Next Up: All Around the Town

No comments:

Post a Comment