Monday, March 12, 2012

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? - Formal Family Portraits

Oh yeah, something I forgot to mention to you all. I had a veil. You're probably thinking 'I don't remember seeing any veil...' Well, that's because I forgot it at home. 

I know... WHOOPS! We were so rushed to get to the church on time that I completely forgot it until I was sitting with my dad on the balcony waiting for the ceremony to start. It was too late to do anything about it, so my dad just looked at me and said "Is that ok?" And without a second thought I said "Yeah." Veil or no veil I was SO ready to be married that a forgotten veil didn't matter. 

But that didn't mean I wanted to forget the veil entirely! So for the family portraits, back in the safety of the hotel where there was no risk of mud (which is why it didn't make an appearance during the couple shoot). 

But now, without further ado... MY VEIL!!!


It was so pretty. I'm a little sorry he didn't capture any of the details on the veil's train, but you can trust me- they were gorgeous!!

Now for the family pictures. I'll try to run through these as quickly as possible, promise!


Mishka' immediate family (parents and his sister).


Mishka's extended family (mother's parents, and brother-in-law S).


Us with SIL and BIL Katerina and S.


Mishka and his sissy!


Us with our respective parents.


Us with my parents.


Us with my immediate family (I know, that's a lot of women, right?).


Me, Mishka and ALL my cousins (hey, we're an Irish family, what can I say!)


My family + grandparents.


Us + parents + grandparents + my dad's brothers & sisters + spouses.


Us with 1/2 my mom's family.


Us with the other 1/2 of my mom's family.


And last, (but certainly not least!) us with my godparents!

And that's it for the portraits- bridal party, couple, family, and otherwise!

Next Up: Cocktail Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment