Monday, October 10, 2011

Someone Got Married...

But it wasn't me!


Remember how I told you I had an engaged buddy? Well her wedding was the last weekend in September so... she's married! As I said in my previous post, I've known her since I was very little, but I only got the opportunity to meet her fiance quite recently. We met when the two of them (along with a host of others) were helping remove downed trees from my aunt's front yard. They were one of the most down to earth couples I have ever met. They were 100% partners. In love, but in quiet, "known each other for years" love, even though they only met a year or two ago.

So congratulations Kim and Chris! May you have many more years of quiet in love happiness. And I'll see you both soon I'm sure :-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment