Saturday, February 12, 2011

But You're So Far Ahead...

As if!

I keep hearing people telling me we've "already done so much" and "are so far ahead of the game". If this is true, why are wedding tasks still piling up?

What's my to-do list for the next 30 days you ask?


1. Schedule my first wedding dress fitting

2. Take my sister, bridesmaid C (who has been out of the country for the last 6 months) dress shopping to see what she thinks of bridesmaid dress options

3. Register for our Engaged Encounter so that we can officially be married in the Catholic church

4. Have our second meeting with our officiant to take our F.O.C.U.S. compatibility test

5. Go dress shopping with my mom for her dress

6. Create my save-the-dates because since our wedding is on a holiday we might need to send them out sooner than usual

7. Following off that, Mishka and I need to finalize our guest list (or guest list draft?)

8. Finish our wedding website (more on that Monday!)


And of course most of this will be taking place during my school breaks. Once again there's no rest for the weary student stricken with senioritis! Still, I'd rather be planning my wedding than writing a paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment