Monday, February 14, 2011

Google is Helping Me Plan My Wedding!

Well Google has their hand in everywhere else, why wouldn't they gather their resources to help us brides! And gather their resources is exactly what they'e done:

I don't know if you can read it in the photo, but they have "google sites" for your wedding website. They have a plethora of different template styles to choose from - one to fit any wedding theme it appears. And one of them just happened to be ideal for a New Year's Eve Wedding! It's so gorgeous.

And of course the website makes it super easy to incorporate Google Forms, Google Maps, Google Docs, and Google Spreadsheets into your website which means we will have some very cool features on our site! I'm so excited!

They also have Picnik where you can easily and quickly design save the date post-cards. I used the service to create some GORGEOUS save the dates, but will be looking to see if picnik is the best place to get them printed from. Since Mishka and I are getting married on a holiday, we may need to be sending our save the dates sooner rather than later to ensure our guests don't have plans.

I'm so happy Mishka sent me this the other day. Apparently, it's brand spanking new and it came at just the right time for me and Mishka to rock this new google feature!

I can't wait to show you all what we created!

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! (Katerina and S happy dating anniversary! 4 years - wow!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment