Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Getting Your Bridal Party Together Can Be... MURDER!!!

Mishka's puns are really rubbing off on me...

Anyway, a thought occurred to me awhile ago that it might be a fun idea to try and gather my bridesmaids together for a meet and greet. Since three of them our my sisters, and the other two haven't met anyone (either each other or my sisters), I thought it would be a fun to gather them together for a dinner party.

But what kind of dinner party?

Why a murder mystery game of course! And not just any murder mystery, but a wedding themed one!

"Join Grand Cayman Island's high society for the social event of the season as Blaine Barnacle, Grand Cayman's most eligible bachelor, is tying the knot with the beautiful, enchanting, and oh-so-mysterious Bitsy Fleecer. When Bitsy's body is found in the wine cellar of the Wedding Bells Reception Hall, the wedding guests are forced to solve the mystery themselves, before the police and the tabloid reporters arrive to expose all of their dirty little secrets."

I have thrown a few parties like this in the past and have always had a great time with them. This will be the first time I'll be hosting one without significant help from my mom. I can't wait! I'm sure everyone will love each other and fun will be had by all.

I want to order it right now so I can start planning the menu and select who's playing what character! I can't wait to give you the recap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment